Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

понедельник, 4 марта 2013 г.

Soll mir lieber Goya den Schlaf rauben als irgendein Arschloch

'Soll mir lieber Goya den Schlaf rauben als irgendein Arschloch' or 'I’d rather Goya robbed me of sleep than some arsehole' is a play written by Rodrigo García. You can see it in legendary Schaubühne am Lehniner Platz (if you're in Berlin of course). Lars Eidinger will show you an amazing world as it was with me and you will never forget H(it)IM (well, I won't). So it was one of my best evenings in theatres I must say, highly reccomended to everyone. Meet Lars in my drawings again (and this isn't the last time I will tell you, hahah, yes I have a muse now. Again). I must use another title to this post probably - 'I’d rather Lars Eidinger robbed me of sleep than some arsehole', and it happen actually, in some sense :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий