Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

понедельник, 21 марта 2011 г.

Tusk

Finally I can tell you wonderful news with a lot of photos and happy words.

***
I remember that evening when amazing Amelia Gregory
asked via twitter for illustrations of 6 Day Riot.
I said 'Me'!
And that's how my dream came true in the end. Because I met wonderful
Tamara Schlesinger and was asked to draw a cover for 6 Day Riot's new single TUSK!
Actually since I was a very little girl I have been dreaming about creating a cover for a wonderful musicians. So I can say my dream really came true ;) :D

You can see the video here(it's amazing by the way).

SO I want to thank Amelia Gregory, Tamara Schlesinger and all wonderful members of 6 Day Riot! THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!
!!!
As for te cover, it's here:













4 комментария:

  1. GREAT! :-))))))) This is a amazing news and amazing cover you did! :-))))

    I proud of you, my dear friend! Huuugs!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. oh and ah and aw :) Thank you so much my dear friend :) I am blushing and a very happy person, hugs and kisses to you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Karina, this is fantastic! big big congratulations:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Aw thank you dear Karolina!
    It means a lot to me! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить