Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

пятница, 10 декабря 2010 г.

'Pet Portraits and People Portraits or '4 P''

Now I can say than I am going to create Commissioned Pet and People Portrait.
Yes yes, it's a wonderful and interesting thing and I will be so glad to create a wonderful portrait for YOU!
:-)
A little bit of the details below:

***
I am an artist living in Saint Petersburg, Russia. And I draw different portraits of People (it can be you, or your friend, or maybe your favorite writer, politician, actor) and Pets.

They can be created on the computer (mostly) or drawn in black ink with one or two additional colours also. Computer size can be as big as you wish, ‘ink size’ is A4 paper.

The usual price is 43£
My portraits are not realistic portraits, but portraits with interesting lines, shadows and shapes.

You just need to write me a letter and send me a photo, and then we discuss your wishes and price.

Portrait it is a wonderful gift to your friends so feel free to write me via e-mail!
carolainshae@yandex.ru
***

And here is an example of computer portrait of wonderful Molly and Fred (the first one) I was asked to draw. They are so cute, aren't they?
And the last two are in ink.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий