Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

Welcome in, welcome in, shame about the weather...

среда, 12 мая 2010 г.

About wonderful things today.

Thank you Daria for this wonderful thing! It means a lot to me!
All Pencils of Mine are Sugar- Plums










Well, let the show begins!
7 random things about myself
1. I think the best way to know and to feel something about a person is to draw him.
2. I like to ask a lot of questions (since I was a very little girl).
3. Almost every night I see three dreams.
4. Michael Sheen always makes me smile...(even now :-))
5. I've always wanted to play the cello
6. I love tragic films, blood and writing and reading letters.
and the last one: maybe 'My imagination will get me a passport to hell one day' (John Steinbeck)
And now let me share with you blogs of people I admire^
Sam Forder
Igor + Andre
Eivind Gulliksen

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий